Apex Pond Gas or Propane Heaters for Koi and Water Garden PondsEach
* Heater is Custom Built for each Pond.
* For an additional cost the heater can be custom built into a waterproof enclosure to be installed outdoors.
*The heaters are built on a plywood panel that you attach to your wall
* We ship these heaters to all continuous 48 states via a freight carrier.
* We build our heating units using a stainless steel shell and tube heat exchanger that separates the heating system water from the pond water so there is no problem with heavy metal toxicity in the pond.
* The heat exchanger is heated by a Takag water heater that can run on either natural gas or propane fuel.
* This unit would be installed on a filter circuit after the pump on the return line back to the pond by installing a bypass, like for a UV light, or all the flow could be run through the heat exchanger if the flow rate is below 50 gpm.
* It also comes with a digital set point control for setting the pond temperature, and is fully wired and tested before shipping.
* Upon receiving the unit you would have to:
- Hook-up the gas line
- Install the vent pipe
- Run PVC pipe from filter circuit to the heat exchanger
- Plug in the power.
It is recommended that a qualified heating professional install the gas line and vent pipe.
Call in for Orders so we can make sure you have the right size for your pond.
Need: Length, wideth, depth of pond, Gallons. How high the water fall is, will you cover your pond in winter. what is the lowest air temperature in your area, what is the plumbing to your pond, what size pump do you have and gph.
Shipping will be quoted when ordering.